Down Right Satellite is geared toward the trade of satellite installation and home theater related services while still providing customers with all the same store bought products and services our competitors offer. An analogy we like to use to describe us is: When you need a water heater you could talk to the sales person at the store who likely has limited knowledge or you can talk to a plumber who has the experience installing and servicing the product in the home.
The satellite industry has been cluttered with retailers that have little or no control over their technicians' training or the quality of their work. There is also sometimes a lack of communication and understanding between sales people, the customer, and the technician. Our trained technicians are involved through the entire process from presenting our product, surveying the work site, and going through the sales procedure with the customer in their home which saves time and allows us to better serve the customer. This is what makes us successful and unique.
Paul Lovisa - Owner/Technician
Paul began working for Dish Networks' service provider, Blue Sky Satellite, quickly working his way from technician, to team leader, to warehouse manager. He started Down Right Satellite in 2008 in order to start sub-contracting work from local retailers to better use his skills and make more money. He has worked for Dynamite Satellite, Big Dog, Great Plains, EZ-Comm, and others. Paul desired to do his job well and loved helping his customers. Soon he realized he could better serve his customers on his own and decided to become a retailer himself.
1. Aren't sure what is the best option for your situation.
2. Want truthful answers to your questions without high pressure sales tactics.
3. Are concerned with any part of the process or installation.
4. Want service after the sale.
5. Have special needs or requests.
6. Are curious about certain products or services.
John Fiala - Lead Technician
John started working for Down Right Satellite in 2011 bringing all kinds of experience to our company. To be continued...
Down Right Satellite:
7. Has five star ratings and reviews from our customers.
8. Is an accredited business by the BBB, (Better Business Bureau).
9. Is a member of the SBCA, (Satellite Broadcasting & Communications Association).
10. Technicians are trained and certified by the SBCA and maintain the highest standards.
11. Is looking for long lasting customer relationships.
12. Offers free estimates without commitment.
12 reasons to choose Down Right Satellite...
Cable, Satellite, Internet, Bundles, DVR, HD..?
You see all the ads, read the fine print, and still you feel like you're guessing. Take the guess work out of the equation by talking to someone that has the knowledge you need to make the right decision. Schedule a Free In-Home Assessment with one of our technicians. They will explain all the services, promotions, additional fees, fit them to your needs, and plan the installation accordingly while at your home.
1235 14th Street
Marion, IA 52302